Friday, June 27, 2008

Harris Teeter at midnight

Well after my trip to Super Bi-Lo last night, I decided to run to Harris Teeter since it was just across the street. I am leaving for beach on Sunday so I need to get my deal shopping done before I go. Hopefully we will have triples when I return.

There were several freebies this week if you have the coupons. Here's what I found at the Teeter this week:

Strawberries B1G1F

Bag of Red Potatoes 1.99

Beef Ribs 1.99 lb (I bought these and marinaded them in sesame ginger marinade and put them in the crock pot for dinner tonight, they smell soooo good, and my kitchen is cool)

HT ice cream B1G2F (not sure if you can buy one), I have no room in my freezer, so I am passing on this deal

Pepsi B2G3F

Scott towels 4pack(equiv to 10rolls) long lasting (these are the most gigantic rolls I've ever seen) 5.99
use $3 catalina that I got while I was shopping at HT

Clorox Bleach .99
use the .50 coupon found on mops at Target (if you have it, I did not)

Tide 4.99 limit 2
use .50 in 6/1 P&G

Check Mix B1G1F
use .65 internet printable

Tava Sparkling Beverage .99 (you will get a .51 overage on this one)
use $1.50 internet printable

Lawry's marinade B1G1F
use .50 coupon 4/6RP, 5/18RP, 6/22RP

Playtex tampons 2/$6
use $2 coupon in Rite Aid ad
and use $1 coupon in 6/22RP

Oscar Mayer beef hotdogs B1G1F
use .50 6/15SS

French's mustard 14oz .99
use .50 coupon 3/9SS

Blue Buny Champ Cones B1G1F
use $1 internet printable

Heluva Good dip 2/$3
use .75 internet printable

Keebler Crackers B1G1F
use $1/2 coupon 6/1RP
also there are some $1 MIR winetags off of crackers that I found recently

See you at the sales!

Melissa

No comments: