Friday, June 27, 2008

Why is the coffee store at Super-Bilo always closed?

I met someone to go over some coupon basics last night at the Super Bi-Lo coffee shop. Of course it was closed, seems like it's always closed when I am in there and my friend Erin has noticed the same thing. I think I've figured it out though, I guess we need to start shopping BEFORE 9pm! That is how you know when your coupon addiction has gone to far, when you shop at night to avoid bringing the kiddos and just enjoy hanging out in an empty grocery store without hearing "Can we buy this?" and "Are we done now?" every 2 minutes. Alas I digress, back to why I originally made this post.

What I noticed on sale at Bi-Lo this week:

Kraft salad dressing B1G1F
use the Free coupon from the Kraft magazine that expires 6/30
or use the insert q from 6/15SS $1/3 (you can buy 3, they will ea. ring up 1/2 price)

Hefty Cinch kitchen trash bags 30 ct marked down to 3.46
use the .75 Hefty insert q 5/18RP (this starts with a 9 and will not double, but I needed trash bags)

Gatorade 5/$4
use .50 tearpad found in conv. stores

Chinet Plates 2/$5
use the .75 blinkie q from Food Lion
you can also combine it with the free Heinz ketchup Chinet tearpad (if you have it)

Little Debbie muffins 2/$4 (my son loves the Chocolate chip ones)
.75 IP (internet printable) from coupons.com sadly I've reached my print limit :( , but you all enjoy

Jack Daniels Grilling Sauce 1.79
use .55 from 6/22SS

Coke product 12 packs 1.99 ea.
(some of the Dr. Pepper's had peelies on them for $1/2)

Wild Alaskan salmon filets 2.99
use the $2 wild alaskan salmon winetag from Hogue wine (in NC you do not have to purchase the wine)

Peaches .77 lb.

.99 produce sale:
Fresh Express bagged salad
squash or zucchini
green beans
tomatoes
red onions

Sobe Life Water $1
use the .50 tearpad q

Kraft cream cheese 4/$5
use the $1/2 Kraft tearpad found on the Panda display at Lowes Foods and Harris Teeter

Daisy Sour Cream $1 8oz.
use the .50 insert 6/1RP
(if you have the Lowes Foods store q that came out a few weeks back this will be a better deal their as it is a 16oz ctr for .99)

Domino Sugar 1.99
use .30 from 5/4RP
or use .25 from 6/22RP

Nature's Own bagels or muffins B1G1F (1will ring up 1/2 price)
use .55 5/11SS

For my coupon friends that have the Blue Rhino rebate, I noticed a coupon in the monthly Bi-Lo circular for free salad dressing and free marinade when you exchange your BR propane tank (I have some extra rebates if anyone needs one)

Post your finds in the comments and I'll add them to this post.

See you at the sales!

Melissa

No comments: