Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I heard a rumor....

TRIPLE COUPONS @ HT Thursday 7/24-7/26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your scissors ready ladies. Now is the time to gather as many .50-.99 face value coupons, from friends, trades, Food Lion, Internet printables.

Since we have so much advance warning you may even want to email your favorite companies to get some sent to you. Another option is to purchase coupons. I usually don't do this myself, but because of the summer, I have only been getting one paper, so I went online this morning and ordered from The Coupon Clippers. They seem to be the only ones I have found that are reasonable for what they charge as a handling fee. They are a Christian, home school family that is just adorable and I feel good about supporting them.

If you Grocery Game they should have a list available for you by 5pm on the day triples start.

You will also want to check the Harris Teeter forum at HCW and the Domestic Goddess forum at Charlotte Mommies.

Leave me a comment on your finds and I will compile a list here. Also if you have a question, leave me a comment and I will get you an answer.

See you at the sales!

Melissa

No comments: