Saturday, November 15, 2008

Need some work done?

I know that this post is not what I usually put on this blog, but I know a lot of you read this so I was hoping maybe I could get some help from you.

As many of you already know, my husband was laid off in September. He had been in the mortgage industry and that is not doing well to say the least. He wants to use this opportunity to pursue his dream job. Recently, he has been working on getting his NC contractors license (he had a TN one when we lived there). Praise the Lord, we found out last week that he got his NC contractors license!

He has a business called Eason Development and he is now licensed and insured. Ultimately he would love to build houses. Unfortunately not many people are building or buying right now. However people are remodeling and doing home repairs which is something he can also do. He recently put an addition on our house, that turned out beautifully. He's also put in cabinets in my laundry room and created a custom walk in pantry for me. When we were in TN, he finished off the basement of the house we were living in by putting in a laundry room and a media/bonus room. He is very talented and would love to help you with any projects you need done.

I've brainstormed a list here:
door replacement
window replacement
kitchen & bath renovations
light carpentry
repairs
installations
tile installation
hardwood floor installation
interior renovations
wall removal
drywall
decks
screened porches
exterior siding
framing

I'm sure there are many more that are escaping my mind right now, but you name it he can do it. So if you have anything you need done or if you know of anyone that has a residential or commercial project, please email Rodney (rodeason@aol.com ) for an estimate.

THANKS!!!

No comments: