Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blogging Break

Dear Friends,

I write this with a heavy heart this morning. I am going to take a break from the savings for moms blog. My mother-in-law, who is like a mother to me is in the hospital. She was diagnosed with uterine cancer a couple of years ago, the cancer has returned and it is aggressive. Chemo is her only option and the doctors estimate a 20% chance of that working. We are not sure when she will get to come home from the hospital.

My days have been super busy with hospital visits, errand running, meal running, chores, and a job and the raising of my child. I hardly have time to check email. I know there is no way I will have the time to look at the ads and make a list for myself let alone blog about it.

I do not know what the next few days weeks or months hold and I will come back to the blog when my schedule allows. Sorry friends, I know a lot of you read this and enjoy, but I also know I can count on your support. If you subscribe to this blog, you will be notified via email whenever I make a post so you don't have to worry about coming back and checking.

I welcome your prayers. I have comfort and peace knowing that God is in control of this situation and He holds all of us in His hands. Whatever happens I know that everything will be all right.

Blessings to all,

Melissa

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

You will be missed. You and your MIL will be in my prayers. I am a constant fan of your blog. Please email me when you are back. johnson531@carolina.rr.com
thanks

Shannon said...

Lots of prayers for you and your family. Take care of yourself. :-)

Nancy said...

When you're ready to come back - your blog will still be here.

I'm praying for your mil and your entire family.

Frugal Home School Mom said...

I will be praying for you and your family.

Donna said...

I read your blog almost daily and I will definitely miss it! I will subscribe so I know when you update it.

Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.