Friday, June 19, 2009

Harris Teeter 3 day sale & Penguin Display

I almost forgot to post that I was at the Arboretum the other day and spotted the Dairy/Frozen Penguin tear pad coupon display, so be sure to check your local HT. My sweet friend Erin called to tell me that she spotted the same display at Rea Rd and told me about a deal with the Smart Balance butter sticks. They are not on sale but you can use the coupon and HT is giving you $2 off your order WYB two.
Here are some things on the 3 day sale through Sun:
.88 lb ground beef

.69 doz eggs

.88 OM wieners
$1Q Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs, Any - Kraft Food & Family Summer Issue, June 2009 makes them free
$1/2 Q Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs, Any - 05-10-09 SS makes them .38 ea

.39 HT soda 2 liters

B1G2F Utz chips

good through 6/23:
4.99 Fried, baked or rotisserie chicken
2.77 Smithfield baby back ribs
1.97 HT milk gal

No comments: