Sunday, July 27, 2008

Walgreens through 8/2

Not seeing a whole lot in their ad this week. There are several register rewards, but I can't find any freebies and there are other stores this week with free shampoo and deodorant, so I'm skipping the RR's at Wags. Here is what I did see that I may make a trip for:


FREE after rebate this month:
Lightbulbs 1.99
Water pitcher filter 6.99
Vacuum storage bags 5.99 & 9.99
Jane be pure mineral makeup 4.99

Butter B1G1F 3.99 (I need this, I'm heading to Sin-Mart tomorrow, so I'll check to see if they have it cheaper than $2 lb.)

Duracell 2.99 (with WAGS in ad q)
.75 6/29SS

Phone Card 340 US min. B1G1F $20
Great for college students or vacations

Pepsi products 3/9.96
+ B3G1Fq in WAGS ad makes Pepsi products 2.49 ea.

Pepsi 2 liter 4/$5
+ Free Diet Pepsi max in WAGS ad makes 2 liters $1 ea.

There are also some school supply sales that you may want to check out if you're heading to Wags anyway.

See you at the sales!

Melissa

No comments: